The classic colonade-shaped Torre wall sconce has minimal hardware to show off the beautiful open-ended handcrafted glass. ADA-Compliant. Our Chalk glass is a soft white opal cased glass that is handcrafted with spiraling strokes of off-white color, emphasizing the subtle brush pattern. The silvery rippled design is subdued and harmonious. Unlit, it appears as simply a textured surface like spun silk, but when lit the texture comes alive. The smooth satin finish on the clear outer layer is a result of an extensive etching process, with the texture of the subtle brushing. This blown glass is handcrafted by a skilled artisan, utilizing century-old techniques passed down from generation to generation.
- 75W A19 Medium-base lamp (not included)
- 9W LED replaceable source, dimmable (included)
- CFL options (see spec sheet)
- Torre 14: 6.125" L x 13.75" H x 3.375" D (1x lamp)
- Torre 18: 7" L x 17.75" H x 3.5" D (2x lamps)
- Torre 22: 7" L x 21.75" H x 3.5" D (2x lamps)
- Clip Finishes (Black, Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel, White)